Finally, we have got some sunny days here. I have spent lovely weekend with my family and now it’s time to sort out my last essay and start holidays!
I just remind myself that I start my workout a while ago, well, unlucky me, I have stopped it next day. Will I ever have a perfect, flat stomach? Should I star it again or just give up as I know it never works to me? That’s funny think to consider.Give me some time and I’ll let you know haha :))
Here you have got some pictures, with my new floral shorts.
.The one and only… Dirty Dancing!
“Nobody puts Baby in a corner”
I love that movie, I love Patrick Swayze in this movie and I love soundtrack.
There’s nothing better than 80’s movies.
Dirty Dancing – typical love story.It is an American movie for girls but when you will add to this childhood memories like days spent to learn final dance, evenings with best friends drinking beer or wine and dreaming about so handsome and mannish buy like Johnny Castle… ehhhh this was the time of my life… 🙂
Here are some memorable DD quotes:
- Baby: Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.
- Baby: I carried a watermelon. [Johnny walks away]
- Baby: [to herself] Carried a watermelon? (my fav one)
- Johnny: Don’t put your heel down; don’t put your heel down!
- Johnny: It’s not on the one, it’s not the mambo. It’s a feeling; a heartbeat.
- Johnny: Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don’t go into yours, you don’t go into mine. You gotta hold the frame.
- Johnny: I’ll never be sorry.
- Baby: Neither will I. (…and “She’s Like a Wind” song written and sung by Patrick Swayze in the background…)
I highly recommend Dirty Dancing movie if you haven’t seen it yet.
be good to one another xx